Workshop - Digital Health Made Easy
Are you looking to implement a new digital pathway to help you combat COVID-19 and reset, restore and recover services?
Over the last few months, COVID-19 has acted as a catalyst in digitally transforming the NHS. In order to continue care and meet demand, primary care services across the United Kingdom transitioned from over 1 million face-to-face consultations a day to the majority being carried out virtually.
Additionally, CCGs have adopted remote monitoring and digital solutions to look after those who are most vulnerable from the comfort of their own home, reducing hospital admissions and maximising resources. With an impending second wave, many argue that healthcare organisations must continue with this digital agenda long-term, delivering care through innovative technologies well into the future.
With this extreme pressure, healthcare organisations must find new ways to prevent exacerbations and stretch the capacity of healthcare systems. Digital health and remote monitoring systems help you spot the warning signs of potential health deterioration, shifting your focus from treatment to prevention.
We want to support your digital health journey. The first step is an interactive workshop with Spirit Digital, which is suitable for 4–6 people from the same healthcare organisation or health economy and includes:
- An assessment of where you are on your digital health journey
- A review of your aims and requirements
- Defining your stakeholders
- Assessing your pain points and maximising your opportunities
- Understanding the implementation model that will fit your organisation
By attending a workshop, you’ll be well placed to:
- Discover how to extend your caseload capacity
- Improve health outcomes
- Understand how to keep your patients out of hospital
- Realise who you can save money as well as get better data about your patients to help you prioritise care