Our latest Insight Report takes a closer look at what the framework is, what it means in practice and how you may get more information.
The framework has been introduced to ensure a higher standard of care for people living in care homes. Moving away from traditional reactive care delivery, this model is based on proactive care that caters to the needs of individual residents, their families and care home staff.
Want to find out more?
We’re offering a FREE one-hour interactive workshop to help CCGs, PCNs, GP Practices or care home providers:
- Understand more about how the DES funding can cover the costs of the technology
- Identify the steps to implement a new pathway
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure successful collaboration and positive engagement
- Assess specific opportunities and pain points
- Look at the ways remote monitoring can add value
Each workshop participant will receive a personalised digital health report to help you implement a new digital clinical pathway at your organisation.
To find out more and book your place, please click here >>